Wednesday, December 27, 2006

After the: Vibes46 Allstar X-mas Bash

"Last night was a serious night" inna Ward 21-style. No actually it was a crazy night at Göta Källare where the vibes46 allstar x-mas bash went down yesterday. Chris Boss represented Combat and since there where about 20 djs and selectors on the three floors (hectic schedule) I got the big honour of playing first. Some good old Dennis Brown "Rub A Dub Style", Beres Hammond-favourites and some christmas flavoured tunes that I got from Reggae-Anders made a nice warmup. Later there was a small missuderstanding on who was next so I put on some tunes from Kolo Kolo, Dreamin', Cashley and the Baby Cham "Rudeboy Pledge" remix on Sidewalk University. If you've been listening to the show lately these riddims are old news but still they can really buss a dance. Trust me. Especially Casley which is quite a hardcore riddim with Idonia's "Bang Bang Dem" got nice reactions from the crowd.
I left the place around 02.00 and by then the place was really packed. Nice it nice.

Hopefully I'll get some pictures up here soon.

0 kommentarer: