Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Ras-I-Door in the studio!

Did you know that you can view the playlist from our show "Tuff Tuesdays" right after it's been put online? Just click here and scroll down a bit to see what we played.
This tuesday we had veteran selector Ras-I-Door in the studio playing back to back with us in Combat alongside Oskadus from Stereo Steppaz.
The tunes selected yesterday were:

Sugar Minott - Jah is On My Mind (Oskadus)
King Kong - Digital We Digital (I-door)
Bounty Killer - Smoke The Herb (Nickelodeon)
Dignitary Stylish - Jah Send Mi Come (Oskadus)
Brigadier Jerry - One Dance Story (I-door)
Bounty Killer - Spy Fi Die (Nickelodeon)
I-wayne - Can't Satisfy Her (FlexBoss)
Pinchers - Kingston 13 (Oskadus)
Super Cat - Vineyard Style (I-door)
Monster Shack Crew - Make Noise (Nickelodeon)
Super Cat - Come Down (FlexBoss)
Hopeton Lindo - Territory (Oskadus)
Eccleton Jarret - Turn On The Heat (I-door)
Beres Hammond - Step Aside(Nickelodeon)
Collie Budds - Blind To You (FlexBoss)
Nitty Gritty - Everything I Try (Oskadus)

Bästa Låten (the Best Tune):
Ghost - Bodyguard

Ras-I-Door top 5:
Sizzla & Farenheit - Streets Be Calling
Stephen Marley, Kymani Marley, Spragga Benz & Mr. Cheeks - Iron Bars
Dr. Ring Ding Ding - Badness
Collie Buddz - Come Around
Burro Banton - lyrics daddy

Veckans Fuling (strange tune of the week):
Super Cat - Fire Chariot King (big tune!!)

Al Campbell - Old Time People Say (FlexBoss)
Sugar Minott - Bubbling (Oskadus)
Nitty Gritty - Lighting Clap (I-door)
Screechie Dan - Panty Town (Nickelodeon)
Alton Ellis - Girl I've Got A Date (FlexBoss)
Super Cat - Deejaydaddy (Oskadus)
Bunny Wailer - Rule Dancehall (I-door)

0 kommentarer: